- The Health Occupations instructor(s) serves as the HOSA chapter advisor(s)
- Chapter members elect local officers
- Chapter members participate in school, community, regional , state and national activities
- There are six HOSA regions in North Carolina:
- Officers are elected by each region at a Fall Leadership Workshop
- Selected competitive events are held at Regional Conferences each year. Regional winners are eligible to compete at the
NC-HOSA State Conference in the spring. There are some different events offered at state.
What do HOSA Chapters do?
Chapters develop a Program of Work - a written outline of activities a local HOSA chapter plans to accomplish
during the year.
The Program of Work involves members in a variety of experiences designed to meet their needs, as well as
the needs of the organization, school and community.